Angel Blanco's Website is committed to protecting your personal information as part of our relationship with you.
What Information Do We Collect and How?
To help us operate our Website and offer you our service, we collect personal information automatically. To offer you services, we collect your information with your consent. This is how. The information we collect automatically is what we need to operate the Website. This includes:
• The identification of the device(s) you use to access our Website, including MAC address, IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device configurations details, device type, and device identifiers. If you access our Website through your mobile device, we may also collect your device's unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device's telephone number; and your visits to our Website, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Websites (including date and time and destination IP addresses).
Information we collect with your consent is to create your account and to seek our services. This includes your name and username to protect your account, your email address to contact you, credit card information to process your payment, age range, to adjust our teaching appropriately as well as to obtain parental consent if you are under 14, and the services you wish to receive to respond to your request. In addition, if you choose to contact us using our online form, if you send us an email, fill out a feedback form, complete a survey, call us, communicate with us in any other way, or instruct us to collect certain information, we will collect that information in order to respond to your request, feedback, question, or instruction. We may also collect records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers) with us to manage our relationship with you and best serve you.
What About Sensitive Information?
We do not seek to collect sensitive personal information. Should you feel the need to provide us such information to guide us in providing lessons, such as regarding a learning disability, for example, please do not provide such information to us through emails, feedback forms or in any other recorded way.
Why Do We Collect Your Information?
We collect your information to:
• Provide our services.
• Make our Website work and improve it, including any data analysis necessary to operate our Website, such as for administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
• Manage your access to our Website to recognize you, make customizations for you and store information about your preferences.
• Give you notices about your account or any subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
• Provide you with any other information on our services including advertisers who have services or products that may be of interest to you.
• Support the delivery of our services to you to make sure we respect your choices and preferences.
• Maintain the security of our Website for your own protection.
How Do We Share Your Information?
We do not share your information except with our partners who help us process your requests and deliver you service. Through our contracts with them, we make sure they protect your information at the same high level we do. If our partners are abroad, your information may be stored outside of Canada or Québec. We make sure, through contracts, that your information will not be used for other purposes than the ones for which you have provided it to us, and that it will not be shared with others without your consent. We never disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent save in the exceptional circumstance where we would have to comply with a government request with identified lawful authority.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We have put in place the security measures necessary to protect your personal information, such as: physical measures, keeping your information in a secure area; technological measures, such as protecting your access to your account by a user name and a password; and administrative measures, such as making this policy the rule for all our employees in the protection of your information as a matter of duty. Unfortunately, even with our best effort, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee against cyber-attacks or malice. That being said, our security measures all aim at preventing unauthorized access.
Are You Under 21?
This website is not intended for underage persons. If you are underage, you must be accompained by an adult/legal guardian to surf this site.
Do you want to access your information, check it for accuracy or contact us with a query?
We will provide you access to the information we have collected about you upon request and answer your privacy questions at firstname.lastname@example.org